cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 2010 integration in SAP DMS and Easy DMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am able to view atatched MS office 10 documents in DMS but not able to save on my local mechine. There is no option to save document on local drive. All tabs are disable and no shortcut key work there.

Thanks,

Arif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am able to view atatched MS office 10 documents in DMS but not able to save on my local mechine. There is no option to save document on local drive. All tabs are disable and no shortcut key work there.

I may be asking a stupid question, but do you get a u201Cbaru201D (not the kind that serves beer) under the menu area in the Microsoft Office application which states that the document has been opened in protected mode and asks you if you want to enable editing? If you do, does it help to close this bar first?

I can't recall having experienced the problem you describe - so I have to ask (not always very wise) questions instead of trying it out here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asking an elementary question for clarity.

.. All tabs are disable and no shortcut key work there...

Could you confirm if you are using CV02n transaction for processing your file and not CV03n?The symptoms you indicate are true just incase your are using CV03n transaction.For copying the file onto your sytem,right click on the original would provide you with the copy option.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeepkumar,

On document main screen I can save document by right click but when application open, e.g MS Workd10, I can't save or print.

Thanks,

Arif

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

do you use the Office Integration in this scenario?

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arif,

Looks like you are able to open the file from DIR but unable to save.

Please check for the below:

1. Any password or authorizations on the word document itself.

2. Verify the path set ups in the Define data carrier type settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi N K

These document are for all no passwork / authorization apply there.

I can open these documents in MS 7 as well MS 10. But cannot save when it open in MS 10. In MS 7 its fine, no problem there.

Thanks,

Arif