Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

KM Content Export/Import

Version 7.00 SP16

I need to transport KM resources with their GUIDs from our DEV to QA manually but i'm having trouble with the Pending Imports iView "Content Administration/KM Content/Import/Pending Imports" in our QA system.

At first i did not have the pending imports layoutset, it was showing me the folder in consumerexplorer "I still don't why because both Dev/QA have the same versions/setup". I was missing some KM config for the File System Repository Manager and the ExpImp* Flex UI components. I transported the missing objects from Dev to QA and restarted the system.

I now have the Pending Imports iView but after i upload a .kmc transport package successfully and go the pending imports iView, i don't see any entry. if i try to re-upload the package, it tells me that one already exist with that ID, If i browse to / i can see the transport package in question but the folder /~system/expimp/import/pending which the Pending Imports iView points to is empty.

The transport package is in .kmc and not zip formats. I can transport via ICE and WebDav but both methods do not transport the GUIDs which is what i need.

I'm running out of ideas and don't know why it's not working. Hopefully someone here has the solution.

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question