cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a big problem with the calculation of deductions when someone is wro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a big problem with the calculation of deductions when someone is wrong to introduce the tax base.

How would annul that ?

and how could a program that generates a txt file the excedeed amount and the correct amount of the witholding taxe?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sorry:

I´m a functional financial consultant , and I have to give instructios to programmers to make a programm.

This program is to show when somebody make a mistake respect to the witholding taxes aplicable to the the tax base.

The witholding taxes are defined in to the payment no into the invoice.

Somebody makes wrong when for example :

There is an invoice to pay temporary workers and this amount is subject to withold. but there is also another expenses that are not subject.

When the total amount is paid the with.taxe is calculated on the total and that is wrong in this case.

How could a program distinguish in this case the withholding amount to apply and the excedeed amount ?

I expect it is more clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still the requirement is unclear but.... generally extended withholding tax functionality works as follows:-

Configure EWT codes based on tax rates. For one rate two codes are created one to calculate deduction at the time of posting invoice and second at the time of making payment.

Configure other parameters like on which the tax should be calculated and what should be the rate at which tax should be calculated.

Now the relevant EWT codes (both at invoice & with payment) are assigned to each vendor in vendor master.

At the time of booking vendor bill through FB60 or MIRO, in the "withholding" tab, delete the ewt code not required i.e. if EWT to be calculated at the time of booking bill remove ewt code for payment and if to be calculated at the time of making payment, remove the ewt code ment for tax to be calculated at the time of bill posting. Remember if both ewt codes are kept, system would calculate tax twice. In this tab user can also define the amount on which tax should be calculated, if the amount is different than the bill amount.

Hope this would help you.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Question is not Clear,can you Elaborate it .