Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of Free Sampling to the customewith Excise duty[Paid by the Company]

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

For free sample with no commercial value the user want to raise invoice for plant on which excise duty is to be paid.In this senerio excise duty is to be born by company only no recovery from the customer.

I dont think it is possible in normal scenario of sales process,as accounting entry gets effected at billing even for cenvat also.

Can you plz suggest me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make an attempt as follows:-

First create a new tax code in FTXP with the same as that of the existing one which you are using.

Next get a G/L Account from Finance which may be some dummy account. Next go to OB40, select the transaction EXD and maintain the G/L Account for that newly created tax code which should flow in billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thanks for the input

I am still not clear how I will map the process in which nothing is being taken from the customer and stil the ecxise invoice will be created and paid by the company.

as of now The process flow is S.ODeliveryBilling[No accounting Entry]

How we meet the users requirement.

Kinldly Suggest me.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you have to make the excise condition type as statistical or you should try my above suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your input

I can make excise condition type statistical so that it will not effect accouinting, and after billing[Performa Invoice] we can create the excise invoice,but how in this scenario excise duty will be paid by the company.

Can you plz make it clear?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For sample order , still you can create Excise invoice based on the Proforma Invoice. The problem would be ' the suspense account or recovery acc wont get knocked off as you create Proforma Invoice . In this case , you need to clear this GL account manually from FI Side.

With Regards

S.Siva

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thanks for the Input

As per the above thread,I have created a Sample Order and make delivery and performa Invoice but accounting entries are not gertting effected to the liabilities of the company

Can you plz suggest me?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Refer following links;

-

-

Thanks & Regards

JP