cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of sales order in CO-PA posted document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are using CO-PA costing based and we activated note 214381 in order to have in CO-PA the deliveries for orders after doing a sales order (VL01N, VL02N); MM type movement 601. Posted document in CO-PA doesn't have the number of sales order (KAUFN); could someone help me to find the way to obtain in CO-PA this information?

Thanks a lot

Erasmo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erasmo

The doc updated in COPA @ PGI is Record Type B... B always has very minimal set of chars populated

To populate the chars as desired, you need to use exits ... It may happen that PSG in FI is different than in COPA.. However, it should not bother you.. COPA reporting will be done from CE tables and not BSEG.. So, that should not bother you

Or use FI Subst exit RGGBS000 and modify the PSG in FI as well on the same lines using Func Module 'COPA_PROFITABILITY_SEGMENT'

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Are you using Costing based, Accounting based or both of them?

We are already tried to use enhancement COPA0005 but this produces a duplication of segments and a different values of characteristics between what is posted from FI documents and what is posted on COPA document; this situation is not acceptable by client.

Concerning to enhancement COPA0001 i don't know which table i have to refer to for obtaining number of sales order, since accounting document (BKPF) and material document (MKPF) are not yet posted so far. Could you please give me this information?

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind support.

Erasmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have used only costing based CO-PA only.

In derivation at enhancement maintain the sales order at source filed and do the logic for updating of sales order.

u can refer the table CE1xxxx(xxxx=u r operating concern)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i activated the same functionality, Sales order will update at the time of delivery. before that could you please check sales order have created as a characteristic or not.

If it is not ,Please create the sales order characterisic in CO-PA.

Still it will not update the sales order, you can use the enhancement with derivation.

Project:COPA0001-Derivation

Project:COPA0005-updation actuval line items.