cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard price is showing in the table wrongly.

navuluri_rao2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

When I check in the material master current standard price is "961200" for 1000 units

When I check in the "MBEW" table the amoun is displaying as like this "9612.00"

Although in the table the value is 9612.00 , the right amount is 961200 HUF. It can never be 9612.00 as HUF currency does not have decimals,

Standard price is showing in material master for 1000 units as 961200. But in MBEW table it is showing for 100 units as 9612.00.

Could any body help explain why the system is showing in table for 100 units.

Regards,

Mr.Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system is working as designed in this case.

Please, kindly check the information contained under the notes for a general explanation of this issue:

126857 - Display of amts with correct decimal places in SE16

53206 - Processing of currency fields

It looks a bit strange that the values in the table are different then in the material master, but I can assure you this is only a

way of storage.

I guess you are using SE16 or SE17 to view the table MBEW-VERPR.

Since the currency key for this field is contained in another table T001, the display behaves as described in note 126857 (with two decimal places).

The display in MM03 and in other transactions or reports like MB52 or CKM3 is correct. Therefore, it is not a program or system error, but just a matter of how the system stores and displays the data in the technical database transactions.

If you wish to build a query using these data, please take this way of storage into account and make your own calculations accordingly.

If the decimal places for HUF is defined as zero the table will show a value of price /100. If you choose a currency

with 3 decimal places the value in the table will be price * 10 and so on.

-> Decimal Places for Currency and conversion

Decimal Places value of price in stored in table

0 /100 (Divide 100)

1 /10 (Divide 10)

2 No Conversion(Standard)

3 * 10 (Multiply 10)

regards

Waman

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe there is a Func Module which retrieves the data from tables and does the conversions

SAP asked us to use this func module for abap reports in such cases.. Unfortunately, I dont remember the name now

br, Ajay M

navuluri_rao2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Waman / Ajay,

Thanks for your replay.

Actually when we execute the "BI" reports the value is showing wrongly. BI reports pick the data from tables but in the table level the vaulue is showing wrongly where as in material master is correct.

This problem is coming is only for some of the materials and some of the materials it is ok.

I raised a message to SAP.

Regards,

Mr.Rao