cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

operationwise subcontracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working on operation wise subcontracting.The process is i have 3 operations.The second operation is external operation.

I have 2 raw materials an d one semifinnished and one finished.

I have created BOM for semifinished and finished.

I have created one work center.

I have created routing for both semifinished and finished.

I have created Demand plannning(MD61) for finished product. and run the MRP for semifinished and finished.

Both Orders were released. I have created one dummy Material without nonvaluated.When i released the orders wher can i get perchage requetion number.Please tell me the process clearly.

If you provide the exactprocess i will map with my business process.

Please tell me the steps.

Thanks Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am not getting correct answer.

Please tell me.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

you asked:

.When i released the orders wher can i get perchage requetion number.

i told you:

is in table AFVC, fields:

BANFN Purchase requisition

BNFPO Requisition item no.

to acces AFVC from AFKO use AUFPL

AFKO -> AFVC on:

AUFPL -> AUFPL

regards

Mauro

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To make an operation as externally processed, first assign it a control key that says that it is an externally processed operation. Then you can fill-in purchasing info in its "Ext. Processing" tab. In that tab, select the top-left check-box to make it sub-contracting. There is no need to have a "dummy" material to make an operation externally processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy;

His line of reasoning is correct but there are other factors to consider. I recommend that you read this documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b1/c04ad5439a11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

I hope that clarifies.

Regards.

Luciano Nóbrega

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar.

You will find the purchase requisition number in the operation view of the production order. There is a columns called "purchase requisition".

Please consider that this purch req will be created with "material" = blank so you won't be able to find in EBAN using material number as key. Considering is in the operation detail, i'm not sure but probably you will find it in AFVV/AFVC table.

Regards,

Mauro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u tell me what is used for " one dummy Material without nonvaluated "

Regards

vinod