Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delimit the role to position relationship in HR OM info type 1001

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

HR ABAPer could you please help me here with my requirement.

I have to delimit the given single role from given position, i tried using serveral FM's but no luck.

to more specific there can be many relationship of roles to position but i want to delimit the only single role given as input, how would i do this, please help.

Thanks,

Digamber.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digamber,

RH_RELATION_MAINTAIN has worked for reletionship & for deletion of object RH_OBJECT_DELETE .

Regards

Dhiraj Dangore

0 Kudos

Another way of doing this is using BDC for transaction code PP02.

Check if all the mandatory fields are available for input in tcode PP02 and do the recording.

Note:In the screen, give Infotype as 1001and subtype would be your relationship between Role & Position.

In the end, there is a delimit button at the top of the screen in tcode PP02 which will delimit the relationship.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Dhiraj for quick reply,

i tried with FM RH_RELATION_MAINTAIN to change the delimit the role to position relationship but no luck , i am running into problem everytime when i run this FM, could you please give me on example with required parameters value to be pass to above FM.

fm - RH_RELATION_MAINTAIN

ACT_FCODE AENK

ACT_PLVAR 01

ACT_OTYPE S

ACT_OBJID 50006812

ACT_ISTAT 1

ACT_RSIGN B

ACT_RELAT 007

ACT_SCLAS AG

ACT_SOBID ZRAH001

ACT_BEGDA 11.06.2007

ACT_ENDDA 11.06.2008

ACT_PRIOX

ACT_PROZT 0.00

ACT_ADATA

one example i tried but getting exception for fcode as not supported. could you please give me working example where i can maintain the role to position relationship.

Thanks,

Digamber

Former Member
0 Kudos

You'll probably have to do this in two steps.

1. Read the relationship using FM RH_READ_INFTY_1001 or RH_READ_INFTY.

2. DELIMIT(Change) the relationship using FM RH_RELATION_MAINTAIN. Try using function code AEND and pass the end date to which the the relationship needs to be delimited.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried with AEND as fcode as well as passing end date but no luck

thanks,

digamber

0 Kudos

Hi Digamber,

Use FCODE- 'DEL' instead of 'AEND'. I used it and it works fine.

Regards

Dhiraj Dangore

Edited by: dhirajdangore on May 24, 2011 2:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs , created BDC using PP02 , not with delimit option but with change option this can be done.

Thanks,

Digamber.