Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coding for dulpicate data of 2lis_03_bf

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to do some coding to restrict the data of 2lis_03_bf for delta records. Actually i am getting double data which is already in init load is also coming in some following deltas. so I want to restrict data of deltas based on posting dates in ECC side.

Can anyone tell me steps to accomplish this and what are the tables with which I can use in coding?

Note: These data are setup table data.

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit,

while filling up the setup table, use yesterdays date in "TO" of Posting date instead of putting todays date. i.e if you are filling teh setup table on 25th dec 2011, than put the posting date from 1jan2001 to 24th dec 2011, instead of putting 25th dec.

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

@YJV: I want to do this dynamically than static in IP. I means to say that if it will run for 25 May then filter should work on 25 May or if it is 26 May then filter for 26 May.

Suppose I fill the setup table of inventory at the end of day (24.05.2011) which contains the data of 01.01.2011 to 24.05.2011.

Now the data of the next date will be updated with date='25.05.2011' but in this request, it contains some data which is already in init load so I want restriction through coding.

so can u please tell me how to do code in cmod in ecc system and what are names of table for delta data. so that i can process the data accordingly.

Regards

Amit Srivastava

amit_srivastava9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi YJV,

Thanks you very much for responding quickly!

you are right but I want to do some logic in IP which automatically takes Posting date to the next date so that I can not face with duplicate data.

if this possible then how can I do it.

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

then set a filter for Posting date in the Info package Data selections tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to do some coding to restrict the data of 2lis_03_bf for delta records. Actually i am getting double data which is already in init load is also coming in some following deltas. so I want to restrict data of deltas based on posting dates in ECC side.

The above mentioned issue occurs when the setup table job overlaps with users posting in the system.

to correct this you should correct the data in setup tables and BW, delete the current data.

while setup job execution lock out the users in ECC or take a downtime. Only once the job is complete allow new data to be posted. Selective deletion or loading may cause issue in data as the inventory cube consists of non cumulative KF's.

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to restrict data of deltas based on posting dates in ECC side

while filling the setup table OLI1BW , fill it using the Selection by posting date

now execute the IP, it'll bring teh deltas only form particular posting date which you have given while filling the setup table.

Edited by: YJV on May 24, 2011 10:40 AM