cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Flow of data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I work on a system that has COPA implemented.

On the quality server, where I am trying to generate reports in KEPM 34. The quality server also has the data to show in the appropriate reports.

In KEPM, i select all the neccesary characteristics, versions and value fields required for that report.

The system has been enabled to show reports in Excel.

Now when i complete the process, and see the displayed reports in excel, I get the columns and rows of the characteristics but i donot get the numerical values of the data that I need ie, i put the fields for revenues, excise and CESS but i dont get the numerical value of the amount of revenue, the amt for excise duty and the amount for CESS.

Am i missing something obvious, since copa is already implemented, i dont know if there something extra i need to do for the data to flow into the reports?

Please advice,

Regards,

Burzes

Edited by: Burzes Batliwalla on May 24, 2011 9:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After entering the data in KEPM - SAVE IT...

Then see if the line items are visible in Table CE2XXXX where XXXX = Your Op Concern

If the line items are visible in there, you can see them in reports as well

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ajay but the issue is still unresolved, i dont know what else to do.

I mean, since copa is configured, i think the links for the data flow would have been established/configured. I have activated the versions so what else does the flow of actual data depend on?

I am asking coz i am actually going through every stage of the copa implementation to see if there is an erro but i dont seem to find any missing links.

Thanks

Burzes