Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reject chnages in XI

former_member188885
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem. In the ID instead of deleting a communication channel, the Business service got deleted. But it is not activated becasue it is used in Receiver agreements.

So, i created the service again with the same name and added the receivers in it. but still teh channels are not appearing.

Can anyone tell me how to get back the service and the communication channels?

How to reject the changes that i made

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your communication channel? If it is pointing to previous Service and not to new one..

If you have communication channel available in IR side. then you can copy it and while coping it use new service which you have you created.

Thanks,

Bhupesh

former_member188885
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have created a new service with the old name itself.

When i double click on the communication channle in the receiver agreement, it gives an information that the channel is marked for deletion and that i can reject the change.

But i am unable to reject the change.

How do i proceed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to your change list.. see if you can see that communication channel.. if yes try rejecting it for communication channel .. if not.. then delete it and create new communication channel by using new service interface.

if you have deleted service and activated it.. that means you have deleted the communication channel associated with it.

so I think that is why you are getting message as "object marked for deletion.."

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you go to your change list and "Reject Change" the deletion of your Business Service. If you had not activated the deletion, it would still be there in your change list, with a red cross sign alongside to indicate that its marked for deletion.

Regards

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

If you have deleted the business system and not yet activated. then for sure it will be in the change list.

Now go to Change list ---> right click on the objects which you have deleted and click on Reject Change...

Now your objects which you have deleted will again appear in your scenario.

Cheers!!!

Naveeb.