cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS02 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a problem with transaction AS02. We would like to move assets internally between cost centeres.

When we are trying to save a changed cost center appears a message: Fiscal year 2010 is already closed in Financial Accounting. Hope you can help to solve the issue.

Thank you.

Edited by: lonmemars on May 24, 2011 8:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not allowed to close first general ledger and after that sublegers because this leeds to inconsistencies. This is the idea

behind the message.

The error AA 669 prevent you from making any transactions.

Note 619969 describes:

"...

Fiscal year you try to close in FI-AA has already been closed in FI-G/L.

Posting to the already closed fiscal year would cause a different

balance in G/L. This is not acceptable. As a general rule,

fiscal year must be closed for all the Subledgers (including FI-AA)

before closing the fiscal year in FI-G/L. This is one of the main

Accounting Principles, and must always be known by users before

proceeding to the fiscal year closure, as this incorrect handling can

lead to serious inconsistencies in the G/L balance.

..."

regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for your quick reply regarding to my post - AS02 transaction. I just want to clarify how to save the change cost center with no error.

Thanks,

Memars

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Memars,

I'm sorry, if you get the AA 669 it is not possible to save anything.

Generally the solution is: Re-open fiscal year in FI-GL (txn OB52) and follow the steps from note 619969

o RAAFAR00

o RAPOST2000

o RAPERB2000

o RAJABS00

regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you again, I tried to read the note 619969 but it is for closing FI-GL which symptom is You attempt to close fiscal year in Asset Accounting with RAJABS00. You get error message AU070: "Depreciation not posted completely".

My issue is:

There is a problem with transaction AS02. We would like to move assets internally between cost centeres.

When we are trying to save a changed cost center appears a message: Fiscal year 2010 is already closed in Financial Accounting. Hope you can help to solve the issue.

Thanks and hope you give clear solution.

Thanks,

Memars

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you changing the cost center in a back date of 2010? If yes, then what Bernhard said is correct

You need to open FY 2010 in FI and then make the changes... The change you are doing has an impact over the posting of depreciation... Hence, you are facing the errror

br, Ajay M

former_member1310440
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Memars,

regarding your message: Fiscal year 2010 is already closed in Financial Accounting

use transaction code OB52 open closed year 2010 and then try to change as per your requirement.

hope helpful this

Regards,

Sreehari