cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sufficient Stock available.But not showing in Consignment fill up

0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is sufficient stock in MMbe for one material (25 cv). But consignment fill up showing only 5 cv as confirmed qty.

I checked in VA05N for any open orders. I didn't found any open orders for that material.

What may be the issue. Please help regarding this.

Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

When a consignment fill-up is carried out, the system checks the available quantity of stock in the delivering plant to see if this quantity can be met. In your case it seems like the stock has been blocked by other Consignment fill up order. Please check in MD04 and CO09 to see the availability of the material. Here you can find the Order/Delivery and the item number whihc is blocking the material.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Arun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if any saftey stocks in material master.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem has been solved. Thanks for ur answers

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Problem has been solved

This comment will not help others. Please update how the issue was solved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I check availability overview for the sales document for that particular line item.Every thing has been perfect. In status overview also upto invoice the showing as completed.So I asks user to check whether still they are facing the issue or not. They only confirmed now there is no issue. I don't know why initially they got that error.

Kindly tell me if you know why it was happened. Since this is my first thread posting in forum, henceforth I will finish the threads with proper solution which I followed to solve.

Regards,

Ganesh babu.K.A

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
henceforth I will finish the threads with proper solution

Nice to see that you would update the forum henceforth.

Coming to the issue, it could be due to a fill up delivery was created without doing PGI for the same material and subsequently deleted

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check if any Schedule for Delivery Stock exist in MMBE.

Best Regards,

Ankur