cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create a copy cube from business content cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have to create the new cubes which is a copy of Business content statistics cubes .

Request you to let me know how can i create a copy cube from Business content cube. My doubt is,weather is't the same as normal customized cube creation by giving copy from option.....

Thanks in advance for your valuable assistance.

Regards,

Ramesh - Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for copying the cube whose copy is to be made should be available in infoprovider tab in modelling of RSA1.

first you have to install the business content cube ,so that it is found in the Info-providers tab in modelling .

for that,first go to business content option found in the modelling tab of t-code RSA1 .

find the cube and transfer it to the right and execute . It will be available in infoprovider tab of modelling .

then you can create a copy as we do normally .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

When you right click and select the option to create a new infocube. The window which appears have option to give cube name and description. Below that option you have one more option of Copy From. Here give the name of the standard Infocube which you want to copy. It will create an identical Infocube.

Regards

Raj Rai

waqar_ahmed
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create copy of your standard infocube, while creating a cube you will get option of copy from. There you give the technical name of cube you are creating copy of and its type, by default it is standard. Note you wont get its transformations you have to create them manually.

regards,

ray