Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Create New Service Session at Solution Manager => Product System missing

We have installed SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0 last year but not really use it.

We have setup in the system landscape:

Server (ecc6sbx)

Databases (MCD)

Product System (MCD) => SAP ERP

Assigned them to logical component (eg ZECC6DEV)

RFC destination for MCD was generated

SDCCN Administration at solutions manager display MCD with SDCCN status in green color.

At the satellite system MCD, SDCCN Maintenance job was created and scheduled. Initial single run was also done.

There were no issue. Connection to SDCC_OSS was fine.

Back to the SOLUTION_MANAGER transaction, we created a new solution ECC ERP - Development.

In the Solution Landscape => Solution Settings, we have assigned the Logical Component into the System Group.

However when we expand the tree, and click on the Servers folder it did not display anything.

Click on the Product Systems also did not display anything.

We have another Solution Manager which display information on those Servers and Product Systems folder for satellite system.

Going back to the Solution Manager for the Solution ECC ERP - Development, I tried to Create New Service Session for EarlyWatch Alert. When I click on the Create button, I could only see SAP EarlyWatch Alert for Solutions, there is no SAP EarlyWatch Alert for the Reference Object MCD (<installation number). I could not create a session for MCD.

Does anyone have ideas what I am missing here? I am trying to attached a document which have print screen for reference while creating this message, but there is no such function here.

Adding to link to the document file contain print screen

[Wihtout System and EarlyWatch Selectable.doc|http://www.easy-share.com/1915633524/Wihtout System and EarlyWatch Selectable.doc]

[With System and EarlyWatch.doc|http://www.easy-share.com/1915633514/With System and EarlyWatch.doc]

Edited by: Steven Foo on May 24, 2011 8:00 AM

Edited by: Steven Foo on May 24, 2011 8:18 AM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question