Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Activating from New data to Active data in DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For my DSO I am fetcdhing some fields from other DSO table , through END Routine ,. After running the DTP , I am getting data for the fileds which i am fetching through routine in New data Table.

After Activating the New data table to Active data table I cant able to see my data.

ie in Active data table there is no data for the fields which i am fetching through end routine after activating the request . One more thing my request is activated sucessfully.

it shows ready for reporting.

Please help me on this................................

5 REPLIES 5

former_member213275
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In your DSO settings may be you have set the checkboxes 1) Set Quality Status to OK automatically and another check box 2) Activate Data Automatically. Just uncheck these two check boxes and then activate dso and then activate the request manually then your problem may be solved.

Srikanth.

former_member213275
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After unchecking the checkboxes mentioned in my previous post and still if you dont find data in active table then I think the problem might be because of Database Statistics not being up-to-date for your ODS tables which causes a delay in data load completion process. You can try refreshing the Database Statistics of your ODS both tables and indexes (active data table, change log table and new data table). This probably may resolve your problem.

Srikanth.

former_member213275
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Also check DTP settings : In Update Tab Check whether checkbox "No update without master data" is set or not. If it is set then if an entry is not found in master data then the data will not be updated into target.

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Thanks for your reply .

Actually i have found out the reason, The reason is in transformation i have forgot to make field as constant as the fields are assigned as unmapped . result in the Data not get activated from new data table to active data table.

Once again thanks lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Thanks for your reply .

Actually i have found out the reason, The reason is in transformation i have forgot to make field as constant as the fields are assigned as unmapped . result in the Data not get activated from new data table to active data table.

Once again thanks lot