cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC workflow WS10000129 query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SRM 7.0 and using application controlled workflow.

We are using the 1 step SC approval workflow WS10000129 (One-step approval of shopping cart). I will be using the task TS10008126 - Approval of shopping cart - Manager role or general task for this. All requests over $100 are to be routed to the manager in the org structure.

I have activated the start conditions in SWB_COND but I dont see any entries in SWi1 after ordering the SC.

Also in BBP_PD I see the following

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

Pl let me know if I have missed something.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your event linkage in SWE2.. the subworkflow and workflow has to be activated with general task....

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Event Linkage for WS10000129 is already activated under SWE2.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate the Subworkflow as general task?

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The workflow WS10000129 and the task TS10008126 have been activated as General task...

I removed the start conditions and then rechecked the behaviour. Fortunately it worked and the manager was able to approve the SC. Could you shed some light on maintaining the start conditions correctly, so that I can achieve the original behaviour where SCs over $100 can be routed to the manager ?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any reason you are going with ACW not PCW? because if it is new implementation , then SAP best practice is to go with PCW.. and more over this functionality is dilivered by SAP..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our team here does not have exposure to PCW, hence we are going with ACW. Can you suggest some material from where I can configure standard PCW which suits our requirement?

Also for the time being can you suggest an interim solution for maintaining start conditions using ACW?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the PCW help in the below link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/74/c0256bebb54f1c8dfb519d2908152b/frameset.htm.

Can you please share your start condition ?

Saravanan

Answers (0)