cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA30 AND PA40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is ,I have maintain 3 country in one server.

For pa30 and pa40 configuration ,I have used 3 different Reference group.

1.First Country -99

2.Second Country -For eg:08

3.Third Country -For eg.40.

Infotype Menu-User group dependency on menus and info groups-

Menu Text user-dep Ref

01 Personal data tick 99

I1 HR Master Menu tick 40

UK CATS for Alstom tick 08

Then

I have maintain the infotype menu for the above three Menu.

Personnel Administration -Cuztomizing Procedures - Infotype Menus - Infotype Menu.

+Secondly

Personnel Administration -Cuztomizing Procedures - Determine choice of Infotype Menus - User group dependency on menus and info groups.

Menu Text user-dep Ref

01 HR Master data tick ?

Here since I have to maintain 3 countries ,what is the refernce group i have to give,based on this only in pa30 the menu tab exist.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BRING ALL THE COUNTRY IN PA30 NOR IT SI BASED ON PARAMETERS.

Similarly for pa40 actions also,as the end user level I want all my country action in pa40 at the same time,I dont want to change the parameters often,nor i need to chnage the parameters.

For pa40 if i chnage the parameters(counry grouping),i can see my actions in pa40 based on country,but i want everything in one.

Can any one tell me what should i do for this to find all the grouping in one pa30 and pa40.

As is it based on country grouping.

If it is one counrty no problem for me,i will maintain in refernce group,since it is different country grouping ,what should i do.

Please sugest.

Regards,

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is ,I have maintain 3 country in one server.

For pa30 and pa40 configuration ,I have used 3 different Reference group.

1.First Country -99

2.Second Country -For eg:08

3.Third Country -For eg.40.

Infotype Menu-User group dependency on menus and info groups-

Menu Text user-dep Ref

01 Personal data tick 99

I1 HR Master Menu tick 40

UK CATS for Alstom tick 08

Then

I have maintain the infotype menu for the above three Menu.

Personnel Administration -Cuztomizing Procedures - Infotype Menus - Infotype Menu.

+Secondly

Personnel Administration -Cuztomizing Procedures - Determine choice of Infotype Menus - User group dependency on menus and info groups.

Menu Text user-dep Ref

01 HR Master data tick ?

Here since I have to maintain 3 countries ,what is the refernce group i have to give,based on this only in pa30 the menu tab exist.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BRING ALL THE COUNTRY IN PA30 NOR IT SI BASED ON PARAMETERS.

Similarly for pa40 actions also,as the end user level I want all my country action in pa40 at the same time,I dont want to change the parameters often,nor i need to chnage the parameters.

For pa40 if i chnage the parameters(counry grouping),i can see my actions in pa40 based on country,but i want everything in one.

Can any one tell me what should i do for this to find all the grouping in one pa30 and pa40.

As is it based on country grouping.

If it is one counrty no problem for me,i will maintain in refernce group,since it is different country grouping ,what should i do.

Please sugest.

Regards,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Up to my knowledge PA30 is not based on User Parameters (SU3). Hence it is possible all the countries in PA30.

To get all the actions in PA40, do NOT maintain any parameters in SU3 and try.

Experts please correct me if am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want all the configured actions and infotypes in PA40 & PA30 the why did u give different reference group.

Remove reference group and leave it blank and u will see all the actions in PA40

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkateshkalai,

Thanks for the update,but I have not maintain any parameters.

My problem got solved.

Regards,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravee,

Thanks for the update,but I have already not maintain any parameters/Reference group.

But my problem got solved.

Regards,

Anu