cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTRASTAT, RVEXDAIE, european provider, import from Japan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a problems regarding to purchase orders. Theese comes out to launch the INTRASTAT monthly report. Tx. VE11 Program: RVEXDAIE. I have an order with a French origin (the provider is French) the matter is that the purchase order comes from Japan and the destination is Spanish.Due to the fact it is a European import to this purchase order should not appear. (These orders have filled the field: Foreign Trade (EINLADFGH - Table Name V50GALV8)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

add the japanese vendor as partner GS to your purchase order, and the purchase order will no longer appear in Intrastat, as SAP knows from this moment on that the goods are coming from Japan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. I'm not from MM and for this I don´t know how add the japanese vendor as partner GS in my purchase order.

Through Tx. XK02 I have changed directly the GS (the new one fron Japan) and after this I have launched the RVEXDAIE report, but the PO still was there!.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you enter the partner in vendor master only, then it effects only POs created after this change.

for older POs you have to enter the GS partner directly in ME22N at PO header partner tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I tried this and my PO still appears in Tx. VE11. The GR and IR have been launched. What can I do? can be done manually by Tx. VEFU? in this case, what fied should be modified?. Thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VE11 is the follow on activity to create a file from the data which is in VEIAV table (which can be maintained thru VEFU)

You have to run MEIS to recreate the data in VEIAV, MEIS will then omit the purchase orders with a goods supplier in Japan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I followed all the steps that you have provided me, but my PO still appears in the tx VE11 (with GR and IR). This may be because it has a European VAT?. Thank you for your invaluable help.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

had you rerun MEIS? please tell the settings made in selection screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jürgen thank you very much, I've found that actually changing the GS, the PO disappear in Tx MEIS. The point is that so will import tab in Tx. ME22N. For this I have found that simply by changing in Tx. ME22N the fied "sending country" is enough.

Edited by: Monica Martinez Castellote on May 26, 2011 10:28 PM

Answers (0)