cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing discrepancy in creating a Purchase Requisition, as im doing PR for an Order and the G/L account is mandatory..I am lookingfor the tocde or table where i can find the exact G/L account which shud be used for the company code, plant , purchase org. and account assignment category.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 - Go to FS00 - Do a search(F4) in the GL Account - Enter the company code and enter. This will give you the list of GL accounts can be used for the Company code.

2 - Go to OMWB - Click GL Accounts - Enter the company code and execute. That will give you a list of GL Accounts can be used for the Valuation class with the transaction key.

For the automatica posting of GL Account, it always depends on the material you use. The material will be assigned a valuation class. The GL account will be assigned to the Valuation class. The valuation class determines the posting of GL Account based on the transaction key.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

U can also make use of drop down (F4) option available at that field while creeating PR. After pressing F4 u will get various tabs to get the required details.