cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCCLBI01 and Purchase Requisition Release Strategies

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to use RCCLBI01 to load Release Strategies. I've found a few threads on it but they don't tell you what you can and can't do with it. I know I can load the characteristic values for an already existing Release Strategy, but I have hundreds of Release Strategies that I need to create.

Will this load the strategies as well, or do I really have to go create them by hand in SPRO first then run it? Or is there another program that will load strategies and the codes and the characteristics?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kris,

RCCLDI01 is now used. However Here's my view:

1. You will have to create chracteristics to begin with. I hope the number is not huge as it will narrow down the functionality otherwise.

2. The class-- How many would you create?? I don't believe you would need a Batch input program to create a class as I believe there could not be more than a handful, unless necessary

3.Now the classification.. the buggest task of all, where you could run in to hundreds.. Maintaining them is a nightmare and you'd have to have your strategies first.. I do not know of any input program to create Release strategies. So my answer is "a manual task"

4. RCCLBI02 is of no help here for release strategies.

5. I would rather use TCODE: CLMM to do the mass changes.. it makes life a lot easier.

6. The last option is for some one technical to help you create a script to load the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, Can CL24N be used to create Strategies? There is an icon at the bottom of CL24N that says "Insert Row" but when I try to use it to add a new Strategy I get error "Entry does not exist in T16FS". If not, is the only way to load strategies to type them in manually in Config?