Campaign Automation - camp elements and workflow
II would like to have some basic information to start with Campaign Automation.
I need something that every day:
1. executes a profile in order to define a target group
2. updates leads (already generated by other process) for those BPu2019s belonging to the target group generated at step1
I have just defined the profile and manually I can generate the target group.
What are the next steps?
I suppose I have to :
1. define 2 campaign elements (CAMP_EL_A and CAMP_EL_B)
2. associate to CAMP_EL_A a workflow to generate a target group
3. associate to CAMP_EL_B a workflow to update leads
As for point 2, can I use one of the workflow that are included in CRM 5.0? For example, Workflow 140000062?
As for point 3, am I supposed to create a new u201Ccustomu201D workflow to update lead? How to do that?
Thank you in advance.