cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Exclusion rules by sold-to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have 2 pricing condition exclusion groups(Z001, and Z002), we have set up an exclusion procedure of D(Z001 over Z002 regardless of price). Now we have a need to set the exclusion procedure to C( Best Price between condition groups). We want to control weather we use C or D by sold-to. In other words, Some accounts always get price in Z001 even if a Z002 price is lower, and some account gets The lowest price between Z001 and Z002. Is there any alternative besides creating 2 pricing procedures?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about having all the condition types maintained at access sequence based on "Sold to" or "Ship to" according to requirement. I dont think there is any need of creating two different pricing procedure.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Shantanu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not feasable for us to add kunnr to our access sequence, and yes the price conditions are part of the exclusion groups. Is there a user exit I may be able to manipulate the rule for condition exclusions.

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by: Matthew Menzies on Oct 7, 2011 3:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can first check in t-code [OV32] if both the condition are maintained for exclusion group. And then check in t-code [vok8]. where you can give the option A in Cond Exclusion procedure.. Also can check if condition records are maintained for both the condition for the same customer.

Plz let me know if it helps you