cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Time Cubes Data Lload issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Real time cubes and to delete data from the cube i have changed the setting from "Data loading Not Allowed" to "Planning Not Allowed".

A) Real-Time Data Target Can Be Loaded With Data;Planning Not Allowed

B) Real-Time Data Target Can Be Planned; Data Loading Not Allowed

With this change the deletion was succesfull, however after changing the setting back to normal i.e "Data loading Not Allowed", the cube is not working and is not being loaded with data.

Before change of this setting, the cube was alright.

Could anyone please suggest if i need to activate any settings so that the cube is loaded normally.

Thanks in Advance,

Anil Pragada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The real Time Cubes, Get data from Input Ready Queries and Workbooks.

Once you have changed the Setting for the Realtime Cube, try entering data from Input ready Query.

The Cube will have a Yellow Status Flag in the Monitoring Request , which means the data is being updated by Input ready query,Once the Planning is complete the request will be turned green based on settings u change.

Hope it clears.

Deepak

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

I have checked SM12 and could see no locks on the tables which are accessed by these Real time cubes.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Anil Pragada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for you reply's.

I am actually working on Solution Manager and on Real time 0CCMMIN1& 0CCMMIN2 Cubes.

I too thought there won't be any other settings, however after switching back to the "Data loading not allowed", i could see nothing happening..

Before settings were modified, i was able to see yellow request almost every minute. I am not really sure, if i need to change or activate any configuration settings now.

Please do suggest me if anyone have any clue.

Many Thanks,

Anil Pragada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Kindly check lock entries in SM12 for this cube. This happens due to lock on several tables associated with cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no other setting to be checked. The switching between the modes is quick and you can directly start using the mode.

Probably there was some error while switching it back. Try to switch it to and fro once. This should fix the issue.

Regards,

Shyam.

former_member182537
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

this is only setting however you may try relogin into the session after relogin into it.