cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am trying to calculate the available inventory for a particular material, customer and plant combination. Can you please provide me with the table and field where the open sales order quantity is stored. If it is a manual calculation, can anyone guide me through the process.

I checked the forums but could not get an answer, so I am posting this question. Please answer.

Regards,

Pranava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u want to know the materials that are available to be used by sales requirements after considering the open orders.

follow the below.

Obtain the total stock from tables of MMBE,

goto VA05 & go for open orders & key in the material & the relevant plant with no from date & to date should be current date.

this will list all the open orders & the requirements, sum up the quantities. & subtract with the MMBE table.

the balance will give you the stock that is readily available for the new orders consumption.

rgds

ilango

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To see the inventory details, you can very well check in standard TCodes like MMBE, MB5B etc., and I dont understand what you were trying to do by linking this with open sale order status.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

sudheer_ellath2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to find out this from VBBE table at OMENG field. This table will store open qty from Sales orders as well as delivery. Hope this will help.