cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Open Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am trying to calculate the open sales order quantity for a particular material and plant combination. Can you please provide me with the table and field where the open sales order quantity is stored. If it is a manual calculation, can anyone guide me through the process.

I checked the forums but could not get an answer, so I am posting this question. Please answer.

Regards,

Pranava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranava

Did you already try tables VBBE or VBBS.

For use we can enter material/Plant in VBBE and get the open quantity for document category = "C".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answers folks. It solves my question. Points awarded accordingly.

Pranava

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not want to use the VBBE-OMENG. Instead I want to calculate this open order quantity. Can anyone help me identify the fields needed for the calculation.

Thanks,

Pranava

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tcode VA05 will show open sale order status where you need to include plant which wont be available with your existing standard configuration. You can achieve this.

In IMG path, go to Sales and Distribution > Sales > Lists > Define Selection Criteria.

There add the following details..

1. Program Name - SAPMV75A

2. TRG (Transaction Group) - 0

3. Display Group - K

4. Event - SELK

5. It - 8

6. Field Name - WERKS

Now go to VA05, click on Further sel.criteria and maintain the required plant there. Also select Open sale orders button at the bottom and execute.

System will generate a report as required by you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi