cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in updating Template in SMartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers,

I have few templates in my Smartform. The width is currentl set to 15 TW for these templates.

I want to change the width and make it as 28 TW. I am able to save and activate the Smartform after making these changes.

I am to see the changes when i go back into the Smartform.

But when i logoff and login back to SAP using the same client. I am not able to see these updates.

This is happening only when i am changing the width of Templates. I made few code changes and window positioning,

these are getting updated and working fine.

I am not able to figure it out why i am not able to get the Width upodated for templates.

Could you please help me out in getting the width of templates changed.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Manpreet Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Considering you are mentioning about the Box width as 15 TW, If you want to change the width , you have to select the boxes in the template and have to click on the buttons above the boxes frame to change the box width.

Refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0b/e06b162d8411d5b693006094192fe3/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

The changes are getting lost when i logout and login back to SAP.

In Current session i am able to see the changes. But changes are lost as soon as i end up my session,

but this is happening only in case of template box width. All other changes are retained between my various SAP sessions.

So wanted to know if any other value is over-writing the template box width values.

Regards

Manpreet Singh