cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0017 changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have one query from Infotype 0017 (Travel management). How to edit or select the indicator Trip Assigned under Employee has trips in Infotype 0017 as my user was able to select this before but now not.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Esha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramitha,

Thanks for your reply, but i can get this help from F1.

I want to know how to edit/select that indicator, as its greyed out and my user not able to change it.

Are there any settings in the customization or is there any report which need to be done.

Thanks & Regards,

Esha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Indicator for recorded trips

This field indicates personnel numbers with trip data and is automatically set for the respective personnel number when trip data is recorded or changed.

This field is used for identification "T" of matchcode object PREM, with which selection of personnel numbers is accelerated during travel expenses transactions.

This indicator can be reset by using report RPRFLDEL.

Use

The indicator is used to select personnel numbers.

Regards,

Pramitha.

0 Kudos

Make sure you had no modification in T588M for PA0017 as this was never an input field and is designed to be reset by the report mentioned but if the field is not being re-set using RPRFLDEL, then also check the OSS notes 1452958 and 1421214 (for batch input jobs), 1304900.

I'd also add that really it is reccommended to run RPRFLDEL on a regular basis to avoid performance issues with this report!

Hope this would help

Sally