cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC and RSA1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts:

I have seen some questions related to BPC and RSA1 but they are a little bit confusing and I prefer to make a new question.

We have a BPC installed. I can see in table UJA_APPL the application set 'APSHELL' in client '100'. However, I can not acces RSA1 from client '100' because RSA1 is activated in client '001' (field BWMANDT from RSADMINA is informed with value '001').

Does it mean that BPC is installed in client '100' and BW is activated in client '001'?. I understand that we should be able to acces RSA1 from client '100'. Can we have some problems with this installation?. We need to work in RSA1 because we need to create transactional infocubes to upload actual data.

We have read note 1508223 that says that you have to activate RSA1 on the client you are going to intall BPC. I understand that if I have RSA1 in '001' and 'APSHELL' in client '100', our installation don't follow instructions of this note, doesn't it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Jose

Edited by: JosManuel Bas on May 23, 2011 6:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

"I can see in table UJA_APPL the application set 'APSHELL' in client '100'. However, I can not acces RSA1 from client '100' because RSA1 is activated in client '001' (field BWMANDT from RSADMINA is informed with value '001')."

According to above statement Yes, RSA1 should be activated in client '100' then you should be able to access APSHELL in RSA1 as well as to create transactional cubes for actual data.

RSA1 and BPC administration screen should have same objects eg:

Applicationset (BPC) = Infoarea (RSA1)

Application (BPC) = Infocube (RSA1)

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Chavi

Answers (0)