cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruitment . Reuisition history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am having doubt in the E-recruiting .I am creating Requisition and at the time of Relasing the requisition we have suppressed the workflow and updating the status of the Requisition as Released in the infotype 5125 .

My doubt is when i am checking the print preview of of the requisition it is opening the PDF and in the Requistion History in the last of the PDF it is displaying the status as draft for the Reuisition but in the infotype it showing release .

Is this history it is fetching from some other table or any other infotype is there which we need to maintain during releasing the requisition .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue could be in how you are updating HRP5125 when updating the status from Draft to Released. Are you using a class or you are doing a direct infotype update. When updating the objects status in e-Recruiting it is advisable to use the available classes and methods - hoping this is not what you've already done. In that case for example you may try and use class CHANGE_REQ_STATUS of method CL_HRRCF_REQ_MGMT_PL to update the status instead of updating 5125 directly.

Regards,

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status history is gained from the cluster table PCL_RCF.

Regards

Nicole