cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter to vendors after payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When posted a payment to a vendor a letter should be printed and sent to tell that we have paid a total of xx amount and what invoices that were included. Is there any standard functionality for this and if so, how do I configure it and with which transaction codes do I crete such a letter? We don´t use automatic payments, only manual with transaction F-53 and the company is in Portugal.

Thanks in advance!

BR L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is No Standard Functionality to Get Payment Advice or Summary for the Vendor Payments with out Automatic Payment Program.

Thanks

Goutam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam,

Thanks for your reply! If we should run automatic payments, how do we do then to print those letters, configuration and transaction to create?

Thanks in advance!

BR L

former_member193516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you would need to go through the transaction FBZP, settings for payment methods and procedures.

If you have not done it before then it is fairly complex, also with payment program or workbench. Better to get some professional help in.

Regards

Hein

former_member193511
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Please refer the below link, it may get you started.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/01/a9bcaa455711d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Kind regards,

John Chin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have linked my company code to correspondence type SAP01 in transaction OB78 and also to form F140_PAY_CONF_01 in transaction OB96. Then I run program RFKORD00 and it works. I get a standard text where I can change by a copy so that´s fine but I get another problem. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. When not working I got warning message (FB295) that my clearing document for vendor payment not is a payment but with another clearing document it works. It seems not working if the payment was a manual payment from transaction F-53 but if payment was done in F110 it works. Does anyone knows if I can get it work even when payment was done manually from transaction F-53?

Many thanks in advance!

BR L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For printing against manual payment check tcode F-58.

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

F-58 seems to be used only for checks. We don´t use checks.

BR L