cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify Ship-to address when adding item into SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to modify a Delivery address (ship-to) address of a shopping cart.

I tried to create a implementation of BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, method BBP_SC_CHANGE where I tried to loop at et_partner, searching for ship-to address partner (partner_fct = 00000027)

I updated the building, floor and room fields for this partner

<fs_partner>-building_p = l_usr_addr-building.
<fs_partner>-floor_p    = l_usr_addr-floor.
<fs_partner>-room_no_p  = l_usr_addr-roomnumber.

but it's ignored in Delivery address tab (the data is not shown) until I clear the ADDR_NO field:

CLEAR <fs_partner>-addr_no.

In this case the Delivery address tab displays correct data

But when this shopping cart requires to be approved (ie because of not enough spending limit of the requistioner), the Approver opens the shopping cart, the delivery address is OK. But when he choose Reject (or any kind of edit action), then click on Delivery address tab, all address fields are empty

Please suggest how can modify the Delivery adrress ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Miroslav,

As you cleared ADDR_NO, address data for partner Ship-To are deleted: this is logic...

You need to populate correct ADDR_NO to your Ship-To partner.

Have a look at wiki below:

[Delivery Address in Shopping Cart - How does it work ?|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=230261594]

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

thanks - that's definitely step forward.

OK, let's assume I have ADDR_SHIPT assigned for all SRM users and I get it's value as ADDR_NO.

Can someone please suggest the correct field assignment of parameters in table of partners then?

I understand that ADDR_NO = ADDR_SHIPT

But what should I use for fields ATTRIBUTES, MAINPARTNER, ADDR_TYPE and ADDR_ORIGIN ?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

But actually the ADDR_SHIPT is ADDR_NO of organization...

Eventhough I have Floor, Room and Building fields filled in my Personal settings in the Portal, these fields are NOT shown in corresponding fields of Delivery address tab.

How should I then achieve the Delivery address tab fields are filled with my personal data ?

Edited by: Miroslav Oprsteny on May 24, 2011 8:55 AM

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Miroslav,

Just change ET_PARTNER-ADDR_NO with adresse number you want: switch will be done automatically.

To get ADDR_NO you want, do a SELECT on table BUT020 for PARTNER assigned to company code you want to get its ADDR_NO.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

what you have described would be too easy

what I need to get is address of the Company, but also use the Personal address information like Building, Floor and Room number which is different for each user within the company.

So what I need to do is to combine the Company address data with Personal address data.

Is this possible to achieve somehow ?