cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the address of the partner in a Contract

0 Kudos

Hi collegues,

I have a problem with a partner address. I have a contract with one partner address, and someone has changed the address of the sold-to-party trhough the VA42 transaction. I am trying to put again the address number of the master data, but I dont know how can I make it. Has someone any idea about it? How can I put again the adrnr number for the sold-to-party in the contract?

Thanks in advance and regards,

Javier Carrillo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your Query,I can understand that the Address in contract order is different from the address in master data.

In this case,you can get the address details from Customer Master data.

You can manually maintain the required address in Contract order with the same address as of master data.

If it is same in both master record and order,then check the changes happened to your master data by using the path:

Environment>account changes>All fields.

Regards,

Krishna.

0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Thanks so much for your answer, but the problem persist. I know that the address is diferent from the master data. But I only need to know how can I put the ADDRESS of the master data in the contract. I don't want to copy the address altougth I need to put the value of the master data address in the table VBPA for the contract we are working.

Thanks again and regards,

Javi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update this value in Debug mode.

Please check with your ABAPer.

Regards,

Krishna.