Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ValidateExpandRange: error 440-Automation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on BPC 7.0 NW on sp08

i am encoutering an EVDRE error as ValidateExpandRange: Error 440-automation error.

When i expand the evdre will be "OK" but no response on the colkeyrange values. and when i REFRESH it gives me this error.

Could anyone had this issue before .. please help

thanks

KYABPC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by "no response on the colkeyrange values" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilanjan

I mean to say is my colkeyrange is derived from the property of the dimension value. ( The col key range is dynamic like)

So when we change the time dimension values ( change the property value to different member ids) and EXPAND the colkeyrange is not changing according to the Expansion .

And my Expansion on the colkey range we are using PIPE( | ) to differentiate from my actual and forecast values.

hope this information helps

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this type of instances, it will be difficult to tell anything without taking a look at the template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ferror and Nirangan

I was checking my patch level in the BI system but was not looking at the BPC front end.

On my end BPC client is on SP07 and Backend is on SP08. When i have upgraded to SP08 the issue is resolved. I had on my own.

Apologies.

Thanks for the inputs....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe this note will help you, https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lcyZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1445772

also take a look to the following notes

1445036 1543053 1543053

hope it helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks ferro..

but i have already checked these notes and they are not relevant...