cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to See all Variables in Variable Screen - BI Query

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need your advise for below issue.

We are having one query for which we have created 10 variables, when user is running this query he is getting just 6 Variables on input screen remaining 4 are not appearing on screen, I checked Personalized setting also , nothing is personalized.

User is running query from Favorites

When other users are executing the same query they can see all variables. Could you please guide me how to resolve this?

Regards,

Pankaj Naik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have checked for authorization for user there is no any issue with authorization, also there is no any scroll bar at variable screen.

I logged in from user`s machine and i was able to access same report with all variables, I have compared authorization with other users and there are no any issues(Roles are not missing)

I am really confused what to do now?'??

Can some one please guide me?

Regards,

Pankaj Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I still gess that it is personalizations issue.

Please check the content of the next DSOs:

0PERS_WTE

0PERS_BOD

0PERS_VAR

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hello There,

Thanks but I Have already checked this DSO and there are values in this DSO but as we are facing this issue in Prodiction system we are not allowed to delete this values from DSO.

Regards,

Pankaj Naik.

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I remember right, I had once a similar problem for one specific user.

I created a copy of that user including all authorizations and the copied user ID worked fine.

So my user is now still working with the copied user ID.

regards

Cornelia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are sure that it is not a personalization issue then check authorizations.

maybe this one user is not allowed to work with these variables.

regards

Cornelia

former_member211907
Contributor
0 Kudos

Cornelia has the best suggestions. We have also seen problems with the variable input screen and obsolete versions of SAP-GUI, as well as language issues (but these usually produce a technical ID for the variable rather than a blank screen).

Do not, of course, forget to refer to the scroll bars in the variable entry screen. Many new users get confused that they may need to enter more than one page of varables.