cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter a PA transfer structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Hi, I am settling production order, at the time of order settling i am getting the below error:

Message no. KD044

Diagnosis

A PA transfer structure is required for settlement to profitability analysis.

System Response

You cannot save this settlement rule.

Procedure

Enter a PA transfer structure. To do this, choose the "Parameters" function in the settlement rule. As part of customizing, you can also store a default value for the PA analyis structure, in the settlement profile. The system then uses this default value when you enter a settlement rule.

Where we can check, please tel me the steps and t.code. i checked co-pa pa structure also,

Regards

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The orders might have been created when the assigned settlement profile didn't contain neither an allocation structure

nor PA transfer structure. The record in COBRA is created when the order is created and should contain proposed values. For newly created orders these settlement parameters should be filled in COBRA and no problem with the technical completion should occur.

Please, read the note 195607.

Also refer note note 80738 and note 189325

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the settlement profile and allocation structure and pa transfter structure.Also i checked the COBRA table.

I created one new order, at the time of order settlement i am getting the below error:

Message no. KD044

Diagnosis

A PA transfer structure is required for settlement to profitability analysis.

System Response

You cannot save this settlement rule.

Procedure

Enter a PA transfer structure. To do this, choose the "Parameters" function in the settlement rule. As part of customizing, you can also store a default value for the PA analyis structure, in the settlement profile. The system then uses this default value when you enter a settlement rule.

where we can check, please tel me the process.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

As you are using COPA, please ensure that the variances from the production orders are transferred to COPA (VFs) through KEI1.

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using CO-PA here , i maintained PA Transfer structure also. In settlement profile i selected the varaince to co-pa check box also.at the time of production settlement i am getting error:

ENTER PA TRANSFER STRUCTURE

PLEASE HELP ME SIR, WHERE WE CAN CHECK THE SETTINGS.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the settlement profie have made profitabile segmetn as Optional.

Check it once.

thanks

kareem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Settlement Profile,Under Vaild receivers you need to Manitain as Settlement required for Profit. Segment and also Under Default Values -Default Value Type you need to maintain PSG. Before this Settings you check if you entered Vaild source and value receiver for the assignment lines for your PA Transfer Stru.Variant in KEI1. you can check Settlement profile & Allocation Stru ,PA Transfer Stru throw OKOA T.code also..

Thanks

Goutam