cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of the service contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement. When an evaluation document is created then the system should determine the service contracts which are valid when the customer had called first. The reason for this are

A service order is created to dispatch a service call to a Field Service Rep. In some cases, the service order is created BEFORE the expiration of a warranty or service contract, but the service confirmation may occur AFTER the expiration of the warranty or service contract.

The customer is entitled to the service under the warranty or service contract, even if the work has been performed after the expiration, and the labor and material costs should be posted against the ORIGINAL warranty or service contract (even if a new contract is in place).

If the service contract entitlement is incorrect a customer may be invoiced for services that should have been covered under a warranty or service contract, which are both legal agreements.

I have implemented a BADI CRM_SERVICE_CONTRACT . In the method CONTRACT_SELECTION_1 I am calling the standard function module CRM_FIND_SALES_CONTRACTS to search the service contracts based on the released date as the incident date.

I have also disabled the standard search to by setting the parameter EV_NO_STANDARD_SELECTION.

The problem i am facing is that the even if I do a custom search, the standard process is called which removes the inactive service contracts.

I want to understand is there any way we can stop deletion of the found service contracts.

if not is there any way I can achieve this.

Thanks and Regards

Sohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a data issue. Steps are correct. Service contract were created for wrong sold-to