cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Custom Fields in MB1B Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In My requirement I have to add four fields in MB1B tcode screen in header level.

I have already check for Exits and BADIs but i am unable to find the sollutuion.

I checked the screen number 0241 (which is the main screen where i need to add those fields) .

In the PBO of that screen, one Sub Screen 2400 is called and this subscreen is blank.

So i think we can add fields there but i am unable to find the way how to do this.

Thanks

Parikshit Bisht

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parikshit,

There is no badi or user exit available to add a custom fields.If that fields are standard one then it can be controlled against the movement type.Go to T code: OMCJ .Select the movement type, and click on display. And maintian the filed settings accordingly.

Post if need help.

if you need validations there are some exits.

TCode MB1B

EXIT_SAPMM07M_001 - MBCF0002 - Customer function exit: Segment text in material doc. item

EXIT_SAPMM07M_003 - MBCFC003 - Maintenance of batch master data for goods movements

EXIT_SAPMM07M_004 - MBCFC004 - Maintenance of batch specifications for goods movements

EXIT_SAPMM07M_005 - MBCF0006 - Customer function for WBS element

EXIT_SAPMM07M_009 - MBCF0009 - Filling the storage location field

EXIT_SAPMM07M_010 (Propose Batch / Transfer Batch) - MBCFC010 - Propose batch number on Inventory Management item screen

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Jun 28, 2011 9:44 AM

RJSA
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is not possible in the transaction MB1B.

For this type of procedure, you should use the transaction MIGO.

Best regards,

Rafael Sá