cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Enrich" SAP MM catalog items imported via interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're using the 1 catalog on SAP MM solution and would like to enrich/map imported data. In SRM there is te catalog transfer badi however on MM side I'm unable to find any badi that can help me achieve this. In PM area however there is the 'customizing table solution for enriching the data'.

Example usage: If vendor delivers UOM 'PCE' via OCI then change this UOM in to 'EA'. What could suffice is the following:

1. An OCI badi in which we can enrich the imported data in SAP MM.

2. A doc change badi or some sort in which we can ammend the imported data on purchase requestion level in SAP MM

Anybody knows if such can be achieved?

bump

Kind regards,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

on MM side there are 4 customer fields to be transfered from SRM to MM

br,G

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAdI 'ME_CATALOG_INTERFACE' only for internal SAP use :o(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to enrich data from MM OCI Catalog -> SAP MM. Fields involved are standard MM purchase requisition fields however I need to be able to ammend/adjust data right before data is inputted in to the purchase requisition.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabor,

I've seen that badi and noticed that it's for SAP internal use only however we might be able to use it but this will be unsuported and we need to monitor this badi when implementing SP's etc. This isn't ideal however have you had any experience using the ME_CATALOG_INTERFACE badi, does it suffice and do you think it's a big burden that we have to change/use a standard SAP badi?

I know that allthough this badi is marked for internal SAP use only we can use it. If you have had any experience using this badi I'm really curious in what way you've been using it and what goals you have achieved via this.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have seen many customer using this BADI with success... but keep in mind that (as it is not released for you) it is w/o warranty from SAP Support point of view.

br,G

Answers (0)