Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i remove particular articles in the idoc before generation of idoc

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How can i acheive the below screnaios.

Need to know the feasibility of the following while creating WP_PLU idoc using WPMU ; do we have any BADI or exit to achieve the following requirement.

Scenario 1:

Based on a switch from a Ztable we donu2019t want include few articles in the IDOC.

Example : For article 1000 I keep an entry in the Ztable that send to store = Fales

Then article shouldnu2019t be included in the IDOC

Scenario 2:

Based on a count kept in the Ztable we restrict the number of articles included in the IDOC.

Example : In the in the Ztable we keep a count of 4000 articles then we limit the number of articles in the IDOC as 4000.

Optionally can the following also possible in the same scenario ?

Exit the process of creating idocs and abort the process of updating the change pointer tables )

(Means when we reach 4000 articles we stop creating the IDOCS also stop updating the change pointer tables so that next day when

WPMU runs these unprocessed change pointers will get picket again)

Regards

SriHari

Edited by: srihari haranandan on May 23, 2011 12:28 PM

1 REPLY 1

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SriHari,

Surely you know them, but I suggest you to read them:

Note 519685 - Conversion of procedure for work list creation

Note 173587 - Settings for the pricing worklist

Note 858555 - WP_PLU IDocs become too large

Other way, is to set a new customer function module (ie: Z_*) for this IDOC using the actual as a template, where you can write your own algorithm with ABAP.

I hope this helps you

Regards.

Eduardo