cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Form 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have done all stand ed configuration for form 16(40ece, 40ACK feature )

Do I need to run the Pre DME Program (HINCDTA0 ) if i need to execute form 16 .

Kindly tell me , what are the steps i need to do for form 16.

Regards

Nandhini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Form 16 you don't need to execute Pre DME. From payroll side only prerequisite is payroll result should exist.

From reporting side, you should execute the challan mapping (PC00_M40_CMAP) first then only Form 16 page 2 data will come correctly. That is the only prerequisite from reporting side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

What is the sequence ...

I executed PC00_M40_CMAP - Challan Mapping Utility , I did all 4 steps .than which report i need to execute.Please tell me the sequence of reports.

Regards

Nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

now if you want form 16 then execute the Form 16 report....

If you want form 24Q, then execute Form 24Q report. But you don't need pre DME or DME to be executed for Form 16.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the 4th Step, dont forget to go to review then save, I mean

"Once the mapping is done and the Challan details are reviewed and

verified, select Save option from application toolbar to save the Challan

details to the cluster tables."

Thanks

Umakanth

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not forget this step while doing challan mapping : After the fourth step you have use Review button and then save the mapping details. I you miss this Form 16 will not work. Please make sure this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praven,uma,sujith,

Thanks for value able answers .I have executed form 16 , medical allowance is not Displaying in sec 17(2).

My question is why its not picking Medical Allowance . l configured Medical allowance (15000 -yearly) . i have maintain in 582 info type .

In RT table /3M1 is - 1250, /414 Exm.under pro.to sec17(2) -1250 . values is there in RT .But form 16 ( b) Value of perquisites under section 17(2) ( as per Form No.12BA wherever applicable )) zero its displaying ..

Where do I check ...Please guide me .

Thanks

Nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandhini,

Can u pls check and let us know the Evaluation class of the wagetype.

Regards,

ARNAV...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnav,

11 evaluation class (Form 217 2(A) Basis) there was NO PERK AMOUNTS .I changed Perk amount than executed form 16 .Still its not showing in Form 16 .

Do I need to execute the payroll again ????

CIT(TDS) Address also empty , where do i need to config .......

When I am executing PC00_M40_F16 There is message coming "Switch to TAN based reporting is not active for this period" Where should I activate TAN.

What is the File path (TAX DETAILS ) -

What i have to give input ....

Please guide me ...

Regards

Nandhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

for perk evaluation class 9 is being used.... check the same.

for file upload Check the SAP Note 1468518

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Evaluation class 9 (perk) -- 61 Prev. employment -Value of perquisites u/s 17(2) selected this option than executed

form 16 .but still same .

after changing evaluation class do i need to execute the payroll ?

Regards

Nandu

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you have to run payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO evaluation class doesn't have any dependency on payroll. It reads the data from cluster and report to the places based on evaluation class setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do I need to maintain Cumulations class 35 (Form 217 2(A) Annual Perk).There is no check mark .Do i need to check .

please tell me which stranded wage type i need to copy for Medical allowance (this wage type including in monthly gross salary ) .

Conveyance Allowance -which stranded wage type i need to copy .....

Thanks

Nandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

for medical try M211, for conveyance check for same M***, i don't remeber as of now :). Probably M220 is the one but still i willa sk to go into V_T511 and check

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For conveyance please check M220