cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in transfer to demand management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SAP forecast doesn't function the way it should for material A100381 JD Solo VC27 900L ArBox NL in plant NW10 (planning table S564). Although there is a forecast override in transaction MC94 of 1 per week; this is reflected after transfer to demand management as 7 in week 22. THIS IS WRONG !!!

Could it be that something went wrong with the translation from weeks to periods ?????

Could you please help me in that?

With Regards,

Pritee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pritee, you are not clear enough. Obviously you have a problem, and something is wrong, but since you don't give enough details, it is difficult to know.

Anyway, when you split down, like from months to weeks, it works OK, evethough you may have double weeks with quantities from two months. The other way around, from weeks to months (or periods) doesn't work right, as far as I know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me what more details I need to provide..?So that I can provide you the same....

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pritee,

What is your exact requirement and what issues are you facing during transfer of plan to demand management?

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Actually whenever I am changing forecast override in mc94 and saving... it is coming properly in MC94

For ex : If I am changing forecast override of week 22.2011 to 1 then final adjusted forecast is also changing to 1 in mc94 but when we are checking in table S564 (Period 27.2011) the final adjusted forecast is 7 instead of 1.

The table is showing wrong value only in periodof 27.2011.(22.2011 week in mc94) we are not facing the problem for other weeks ie... suppose I am changing forecast override of week 23.2011 to 1 in mc94 then it is getting updated proprely in table S564 ie.. as 1.

As table is updataing wrong value we are facing problem in demand management also...Because wrong value from S564 is getting transfer to MD63.

MD63 is also showing value for period 27.2011 as 7 instead of 1.

Please help me in this..