Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lock/disable PO standard fields in me22n

sudarshan_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a request from user that is:

In ME22N (PO Change) based on certain criteria they want me to lock/disable almost all of the fields for editing in the PO with the exception of a few fields like Qty. Is there a user exit of some sort that will allow me to do this. I have been poking around in here and have come up empty. I know there is a BADI that allows you to change custom fields that you create for the PO but havent seen anything for SAP standard fields.

Thanks

Regards,

Sud.

1 REPLY 1

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is no criteria then it can be done through SPRO. Based on criteria i dont think so there is any badi available.

You can do a research on userexit_field_modification subroutine available in include program LV69AF42,LV69AO03. Also these includes has the code related to screen property changes so you can check for explicit enhancement( if available) and Implicit enhancement. In program SAPLV69A there are several user exits available. may be you can check in detail.