cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Selection of "User Status Profile" for Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created "User Status Profile" for particular plant to block UD if Results are not recorded ; I want this 'User status profile' to be selected automatically in record usage decision screen - qa11 of inspection lot .Please let me know how to go about this?

Thanks

Veeresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

As I understand User profile is Inspection type specific.

means

Path QCC3-->Inspection lot creation->maintain inspection type--->say select 01 inspection type->enter User profile here under "Status profile"

Edited by: Sujit Gujar on May 23, 2011 3:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create User status profile in BS02 transaction , I will attach this profile in Maintain Inspection type of inspection lot creation.

But I need this profile to be selected automatically for specified plant which I mention in Maintain inspection type , but now I am not getting.

Thanks

Veeresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not possible to have user status profile on Plant level..........

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to create a new inspection type such as 041000 and 042000. Assign the stays profile for each Plant to each inspection type. I.e. Inspection type 041000 is used by plant 1000 and 042000 is used by plant 2000. Only this way can each plant have their own status profile.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I have Inspection type "4 - Goods receipt from production" which I will attach one plant with one UD code only.My concern is how can I attach multiple such plants to this Inspection type;since this inspection type - 4 is attached to all lots which are created for plants.

Please suggest on this ASAP.

Thanks

Edited by: Veeresh Hiremath on May 26, 2011 12:31 PM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to create an additional inspection type.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay.But will I be able to create multiple inspection type for multiple plants under same name "4 - goods receipts from production" since inspection type 4 only is tagged for all the lots.

Please suggest asap.

Thanks

former_member42743
Active Contributor

You can call the inspectiion whatever you want up to I think 6, (maybe 😎 characters.

You can use 04pppp where pppp = your plant ID. So 041000, 042000, 042010, 043000, 043140, etc...

In the insepction type setup in the material masters you can set the inpsection type you want to use in that plant as the "preferred" one by checking that box in the inspection setup in the material master.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved now

Thanks all for valuable suggestions..

Thanks

Veeresh Hiremath

Edited by: Veeresh Hiremath on Aug 11, 2011 9:48 AM