Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know which condition amount of PO will be added to invenotry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am making a report of material moving average price vs last Po price aginst which GR is made so I want to know how to know that from the purchase order all conditions which condition amount will be added to inventory like in case of import PO along with material cost octri and fright conditioon which are added as delivery cost amount of those conditions are added to invenotry and excise duty which is also delivery cost are updated in cenvat, so how to know from all condition which amount will be added to invenotry.

I dont want to take amoun which is updated at the time of GR.

regards,

zafar

20 REPLIES 20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Zafar,

You can identify condition type based on Account reference key which condition type loaded on inventry or loaded on others.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, can you please give some more clearification.

regards,

zafar

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check your pricing procedure and calculation procedure wherein account key maintained with condition type.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From purchase order history,Look for condition types added to inventory by

Clicking change view --> Delivery costs(Refer short text - BzWE)

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is CIN related conditons

Then check in OBQ3 against the condition type what account key is given.Then heckin OBCN whethet it is Deductible or non deductible.

If it is MM conditions in M/08 & the acct key

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, in case of FI condition in OBQ3 if any accout key is assign there we can check this in OBCN from there it is easy to understand whethere it is dedcuctible or non deductable but in MM i am not getting details whethere the condition is deductable or non deductable

FRB1 delivery cost condition account key Z04 is assign the amount of this codnition is added to the materila account

JCVD delivery cost condition account key is Z07 the amount of this condition is not added to the material now in customizing of those account key Z04 and Z07 in Define Transaction/Event Keys there is no setting for this then how to know whether the amount of particular condition will be added to inventory or not.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check for the condition types for which account key & statistical indicator is not used in pricing procedure. If account key , accruals & statistical indicator is used for a condition type then it will not be added to stock account.

then in PO you can consider those condition type(not having acct key & stat. indicator) for your report.

regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear:

do you notice that there may be a trap in your context that "last Po price".

how can you know when and what is the last PO price, if the PO is not closed?

if the GR price is the last PO price, then you can refer the invoice price of the PO.

but, normally the price can be changed as long as it is opened....

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thakns for looking at my question but I think the questions is not clear to you, I want to kow from the condition and account key point of view which amount will be added to materila account and which not added.

regards,

zafar

0 Kudos

Hi,

All the conditions used in Pricing Procedure will be Inventorized irrespective of whether you have assigned account key of Accurals against these. Correct me If I am worng.

Thanks ,

Neeraj

0 Kudos

For the TAX procedure, from the account key if in table T007B-STAZF= X then the value is going to be inventorised.

For the pricing procedure in MM table is T685A and you need to check condition type here and not account key. normally its KNTYP = H and B the price gets inventorised however import conditions also have kntyp as B and in that case if condition types present in table J_1IEXCDEF for the respective pricing procedure say taxinn or taxinj if its country india version those condition to be excluded plus condition type J1cv which is SEc cess and to be hard coded.

Regards

Sangeeta

0 Kudos

HI Sangeeta,

Thanks for your reply, as in table J_1IEXCDEF only CVD condition is there i.e JCV1 in our system so as you mention the remaning excise codnition is hard coded so in which function module or program those codnition are there which detrmine where to post the amount I have check the function module J_1IEX_DEFAULT_EXCISE_DUTY but i hav enot found any setting there so where I can get the details of this.

regards,

zafar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help on this issue.

regards,

zafar

0 Kudos

Hi,

regards,

zafa

0 Kudos

Hi,

regards,

zafa

0 Kudos

Hi,

regards,

zafa

0 Kudos

Hi,

regards,

zafa

0 Kudos

Hi,

regards,

zafa

0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Can you help on this issue, i want to know from where system find which amount to be post to material account.

regards,

zafa

0 Kudos

Not solve hence close.

regards,

zafar