Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open status of Credit Memo after rejecting all line items

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am facing a problem. In my company we are using 2 credit memo types. One is CR and other ZCR (Copy of CR). I have tried both but both have same problem. I have also tried creating credit memos with reference to billing document, sales document and without reference also but the issue is same.

Problem is this we create credit memo with VA01 and post it with VF01. After posting if we cancel its posting with VF11 and reject the line items in VA02 the status of credit memo remain open. Cancellation documents are ok and completed but only credit memo in VA02 remain open even after rejecting all line items.

I have checked incomplete log of sales document type (CR and ZCR) in VOV8 and item types (G2N) in VOV7. All fields which are defined in incompletion log are there in document header and item.

Following is the copy paste data of Header Status tab

Overall status Open

Rejection status Everything rejected

Credit status Not performed

Bill.stat.order-rel. Not invoiced

Overall blkd status Not blocked

Header data Complete Item data All items complete

Header dlv.data Complete Item deliv.data All items complete

Header bill.dat Complete Item bill.data All items complete

please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check you reason for rejection status, check mark for all and save, next put reason for recjtion and check status.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear sir

if you mean to say to check Reason for rejection's settings in OVAG i have checked it and all rejection reasons are being in use in all other sales documents too. They are working fine in all other sales document. Issue is only in these two credit memos types.

Assigned by the System (Internal)

Delivery date too late

Poor quality

Too expensive

Competitor better

Guarantee

Unreasonable request

Cust.to receive replacement

Transaction is being checked

These are reasons and Stat column is empty for all. Other 3 columns have no tick in any reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, OVAG, check mark - Resource Item Open Again & Not relevant for billing and SAVE. next put reason for rejection and check.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I have tried this and its working. But in document flow it doesn't show any status of credit memo. The status is blank. No open, being process or completed. Is it OK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is okay, we do same in our project.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but I am surprised there must be written complete in status of rejected sales document like all others. Anyways thanks for your help. We'll consider this if we don't get any other solution.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)