cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE 7.2 error while installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing issues while installing NW CE 7.2/ Oracle/ Linux x86_64.

at the Install Bootstrap phase, sap installation is failed due to the following error

An error occurred while processing option <i>SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment (CE) 7.2 > Installation Options > Application Server Java > Standard System > Standard System

( Last error reported by the step: Process call '/usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/uc/linuxx86_64/sapcpe stdoutput pf=/usr/sap/SID/SYS/profile/SID_J02_hostname list:/usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/jvm/linuxx86_64/sapjvm_6.1.006/sapjvm_6.lst source:/usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/jvm/linuxx86_64/sapjvm_6.1.006' exits with error code 4. For details see log file(s) sapcpe_sapinst.log.)

In the sapcpe_sapinst.log, It is found the following errors

• WARNING: ActualizeLocalFile: there is a problem to copy <src> because uid of <src> is 0

, 2, No such file or directory, [sapxxcpe.c:2176]

• WARNING: ActualizeLocalFile: sapcpe skip copying <src>, because it is not able to set the right file mode to the target file

, 2, No such file or directory, [sapxxcpe.c:2177]

• WARNING: ActualizeLocalFile: copy <src> to <dst> with root permissions

, 2, No such file or directory, [sapxxcpe.c:2178]

ActualizeLocalFileOrDir: sapjvmmanifest.mf (FPM:0x0)

ActualizeLocalFile: sapjvmmanifest.mf

Files scanned......: 638 329.00 MB

• All local files, which are available and defined, are up to date. **

Required Time......: 0:14

Copy Errors detected.................: 0

Sync Errors detected.................: 0

Not copied files (UID=0) detected....: 634

I am unable to understood the reson of this failure, Can some one help to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Purna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the permissions on /usr/sap/SID/SYS/exe/jvm/linuxx86_64/sapjvm_6.1.006/ to <sidadm>:sapsys and 775.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have similar problem, but my error is:

*** WARNING: ActualizeLocalFile: there is a problem to copy <src> because uid of <src> is 0

, 2, No such file or directory, [sapxxcpe.c:2444]

*** WARNING: ActualizeLocalFile: sapcpe skip copying <src>, because it is not able to set the right file mode to the target file

, 2, No such file or directory, [sapxxcpe.c:2445]

*** WARNING: ActualizeLocalFile: copy <src> to <dst> with root permissions

, 2, No such file or directory, [sapxxcpe.c:2446]

i dont know what the path is of src and dst and i can't even find the file sapxxcpe.c

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be an issue with permissions of the mounted file system. Check the permissions or see if you can get the file systems unmounted and mounted . Also go to the directory where sapcpe is trying to copy and check if pwd or cd commands work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if there's mount or soft link between sapexe & sapmnt directory