Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit while saving the confirmation through CO11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Requirement : Printing of Scrap related details such as Scrap, qty, reason, order no., order operation , material etc.,

I need to trigger a print program, if the field "Scrap" is entered in CO11N (the print program trigger should happen during saving of CO11N).

Please specify, which user exit i should use for this.

Thanks

S.Srinivasan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try CONFPM05(PM/SM order conf.: Cust. specific enhancements when saving) and more you put the package name of the tcode CO11N and then go to SE84 & click on Enhacment tab. Execute it by passing the package name and then pass the value package.

You can put a debugger on the exit and then trigger the tcode,it will lead to the breakpoint.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i guess, u must have found the exit till today. But still here are exits being called on t-code CO11N. Go thru it, if required.

enhancement : CONFPP07

Funtion Exits: EXIT_SAPLCORU_S_100, EXIT_SAPLCORU_S_101

enhancement : QQMA0028

Funtion Exits: EXIT_SAPLCORU_S_001

I haven't executed the transaction so i am not sure which one of these is being called on SAVE. you can check it by placing break-points.

<removed by moderator>

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on May 23, 2011 2:41 PM