cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabs missing from settings of POWL screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my project after installing new version of SAP ERP, the tabs in settings of POWL screen are missing.

Earlier, there were 6 tabs in settings of screen as: Column selection, Sort, Calculation, Filter, Disply and Print Version.

Now I can see only two fields as Display and Print version.

This problem persists only for production environment, I can see those tabs in development and quality. (My project uses dev-QA-Prod landscape)

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vineetrrakesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you are talking about the Tabs comoing after clicking on the "Settings" link at the top right of the table. Please check other ALV applications on Production system, if you see same number of tabs, the problem has to to be do with ALV.

If all other ALV aplications except this POWL application is wrong, I have a suggestion, although I am very not sure.

Run Program POWL_WLOAD and POWL_D01 with the Query and User ID. It will re-initialize the Query for the user. I am guessing the issue with the cached customizing data of POWL.

Thanks and Regards

Vineet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, The issue is for the tabs that appear after clicking setting tab on webdynpro screen

The problem is for peculiar POWL application. I checked for other POWL appilcations, there I can see all the six tabs.

I ran both programs mentioned, but no luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It turned out to be authorization issue. User id needs sufficient privilage.

Answers (0)