cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing "Hiring" action through PA40

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a u201CHiring actionu201D and tried to hire an employee through PA40. The personnel number range is set to u201CInternalu201D. When I execute the hiring action through PA40, without entering any personnel number, I get the error message u201Center personnel numberu201D. If I enter a non-existing personnel number and execute the action, I get the message u201Cpersonnel number does not exist. Select a hiring actionu201D. I am confused as to what might have gone wrong. Please help me.

-Shambhvi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you! The problem is solved. I was making two mistakes: first, wrong settings for user dependency checkboxes. Secondly, I was trying to execute another action type with the same name, apparently set up by someone else in the past. That action type was wrongly configured.I changed my Action Type Text to something else, and then the execution worked.

I have another related query, which I will post in a different thread.

-Shambhvi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cross Check NUMKR feature Defaul Values with PA04 default values for internal and external no Ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked NUMKR, For country grouping 40, the return value is set as 01 (no other decision-paramater like PA, EG, ESG is used). This value 01 is correct,as I have only one number range interval.

-Shambhvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check table T529A there FC is set to 1 for hiring action.

Rgds,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, FC is set to 01

-Shambhvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are using any feature in hiring action e.g. MSN20, MSN21..

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check your personnel action settings, by mistake did you assign feature MSN21

saphrhaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

Can u pls try FC set to 1 and Emp --> 3 and Spe --> 1 and check == blank

thanks

haji

Edited by: Haji Mohammed on May 23, 2011 11:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not using MSN20 or MSN21 for "Hiring". However, for "Leaving" action, we are using MSN20

-Shambhvi

saphrhaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear S,

If you think you have entered everything correct T529A, could you pls check once again your V_T588D entries.. make sure you didnt use COP in operation, it shoudl be INS

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using INS only and not COP

-Shambhvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shambhvi,

Have you activated the feature NUMKR ?

Thanks PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have activated NUMKR

-Shambhvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have to configure it once again from step 1 till last step. If any step is left from you, you can cover it second time.

Regards,

ARU

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the NUMKR feature , with that employees PA, EG and ESG .